Formed in April 2002, Avālence is a spin-off from two firms with over 150 years of combined experience in hydrogen electrolysis and gas generation plant sales.
- Specializes in custom-engineered cryogenic oxygen/nitrogen-generating systems
- Primary customers include the U.S. Navy and international commercial clients
- GEECO’s specific expertise in high-pressure gas-processing systems contributes to the Hydrofiller technology innovation
Electric Heating Equipment Company (EHE):
- Producing industrial hydrogen-generating systems for 40 years
- Supplied low-pressure electrolytic hydrogen systems to GE International and Westinghouse International, among others.
- Contributed the technology base for Avālence's electrolysis units.
These two companies, principally owned by the Kamlani family, financed the initial product design, technology demonstration, market research and intellectual property protection of the Avālence Hydrofiller. Jeram S. Kamlani, a renowned chemical engineer, dedicated his 50-year career at Gas Equipment Engineering Corporation to the design and manufacture of oxygen generators distinguished for their exceptional reliability and service. The Kamlani family perpetuates this commitment to the development of superior technology solutions.